Tyna background music Tyna background music

Nice. The bassline reminds me of a track I did a long time ago (http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/345854). Are you uploading the version with your niece singing? I'm curious to listen to how that sounds.

Deshiel responds:

I might continue working on this, but it was made simply as a fun backing for her. No hard work there. The singing was fun for us but too horrible to show to randoms :)

Saime Yoma Saime Yoma

Sounds nice and well mixed. What kind of headphones do you use now?

Deshiel responds:

AKG k518 black. They have ear tormenting grip on your earlobes, but I fixed that problem :D

Trump Grounds elections 2016 Trump Grounds elections 2016

This is hilarious. Excellent job with this. You are NOT fired!

Deshiel responds:

I'm glad that something FINALY caught your interest ;)

Nobody Cares Nobody Cares

The music in itself is good as usual; however, it seems that it is missing something and I believe that something is vocals. I definitely would like to hear vocals on this track.

XIII - Destiny XIII - Destiny

This is a sick track. The piece itself is very well structured: great variations and transitions, keeps one's interest throughout its entirety. Excellent selection of synths, I especially enjoyed the backing gated pads and use of glissando (slide) on the supersaw synth. Overall, a nice full sound throughout the piece. Keep on cranking out the good stuff!

CannonXIII responds:

Thank you for the comment Admiral Bacon.

Real Videogame Music Real Videogame Music

You've got a really nice soundscape going on here. Good selection of pads to give it that dark mysterious edge. And holy crap, that running synth line at 00:37 just made it for me. Keep on cranking out the good stuff Desh!

Deshiel responds:

that epic thing you hear in 00:37 is actualy the same sound like in the 00:13 but the bars in piano roll are more streched and complex, some are overlaying and that created the "running" sound.

{Desh'n'beat} {Desh'n'beat}

I'm liking this piece's flow; continuous, but interesting. Good choice of drum samples, and really dig that use of "squelch" bass. Darkly-themed as always: this track is 100% Deshiel.

I feel like I became soft. :D

F*u*ckstep F*u*ckstep

In response to Remnantfate and all others perplexed by this song: I don't believe this guy is really serious in his music making. I suspect this artist is parodying the genre of dubstep or more specifically the more recent development of "brostep" which accounts for the typical build and then the utter dissonant and atonal cacophony after the drop. I don't believe this guy is for real, just look at his comments such as "...enough ketamine to tranquilize a bull elephant...", amusing, but all likely a farce. He may even be another NG musician's pseudonym in order to avoid the risk of being banned from the Audio Portal.

Deshiel found audacity! Deshiel found audacity!

Vocals (if done right) are an excellent way to make some of your tracks even more awesome. Audacity is a nice program for chopping up vocal samples; however, I prefer Edison since it's already included in Fruity Loops and is a little more precise and user-friendly.

The Golden Toilet The Golden Toilet

Sweet tunes,

I'm enjoying your renditions of this newfangled "Chipstep" genre. It still eludes me as to why Newgrounds created this genre in the first place, since there is already a video game section of the audio portal. Anyways, keep on cranking out the good stuff.

wandschrank responds:

Thanks, Professor Bacon!

I am also astonished by the appearance of this new category. I also wonder why there is no general "chiptunes" category, but a very specific "chipstep" category instead. However, t'was so terribly empty that I, in my infinite grace and mercy, decided to bestow upon it some of my time.

Another reason may be.. to quote an anonymous person: "They desperately needed a new source of hipster points, tom squandered them all on castle crashers." This would also explain the new "Nerdcore" category.

Yours sincerely,